Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm now a cloth diapering Mama!!!


I finally did it. I switch over to cloth diapers, and now I'm wondering what the hell took me so long to do it in the first place. I guess I let the nay sayers scare me out of it. But now living in the country where we have to burn our garbage, I felt it was the right time. You see 'sposies don't burn completely and you have to bury the jelly stuff that is left over. I guess I just don't feel right doing that so it was time to make the switch.

I got my shipment of prefolds and Imse Vimse soft covers today. I was so excited to see the mailman. The prefolds went right into the wash and a few hours later Miss Chevelle had a nice fluffy butt.

She was really funny, she kept looking down and her diaper and going, "OOOOhhhh" and smiling. I think she really digs them too.

So now we'll just see how the next few days go, but for now we have one happy Mama and a smiling baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment