Sunday, October 11, 2009

Roll On Eighteen-wheeler, Roll On

"Roll on highway, roll on along
Roll on daddy till you get back home
Roll on family, roll on crew
Roll on momma like I asked you to do
And roll on eighteen-wheeler roll on (roll on)" -Roll On, Alabama


Well its official. Jay finished his week of orientation and testing, and has now joined Moose in the rig. He has 20,000 miles of training to do before he is a fully vested driver. Right now they are on their way to Maine, but at this moment are in Massachusetts (just got a text with an update). So if any of you happen to be behind a Prime truck please be kind and don't cut them off, big rigs can't stop on a dime.

I miss him dearly, its only been 7 days but it really feels like forever. The girls are doing well with it although Ashlyn has had a few episodes of "I want Da Da". She doesn't understand I can't just make him appear out of thin air. Jay calls everday and talks to the girls and tells them he loves them. Ash pretty much just tells him about her shoes or hot dogs, but he doesn't seem to mind.
I miss my husband, but for now good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment