Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let me introduce you to all the players

Since I'm going to try and make this an everyday ritual I figure I should introduce you to all the major players in my life. Here it goes:

Jay- The snowman to my bandit, the love of my life, my partner in crime. He is a 32 yr old truck driver whom I started dating in 2004 and married in 2006.

Madison ("Maddy")- My oldest daughter (I guess I should mention only this once that technically she is my step-daughter). She is my girly girl who would spend hours at the mall, doing her hair, painting her nails, etc.

Ashlyn Chevelle ("Ash" or "Miss Chevelle")- My youngest, the princess of the cheese smile, the eater of pinecones, the evil baby, my tomboy.

Kelly (My little sis)- She is my rock, my bestfriend, the person I turn to for all things geeky, my Silent Hill companion, my horror movie buddy, couldn't live my life without her.

Cassidy (The Dee Dee Monster)- She's my niece, my god daughter, my comic relief, the funny one, she can drive me insane and make my heart melt in the same sentence, don't know what I'm going to do when she goes to big girl school and isn't at my house a few days every week.

Mom & Scott (My mom and stepdad)- My support system.

Dad & Karen (My dad & Stepmom)

And last but not least me....

No comments:

Post a Comment