Monday, January 18, 2010

It's been awhile...

With the holidays and all the stuff a single parent must do, I've been away for much too long. With the warmer temperatures and a small break in crazyness comes a new post.


It was unseasonably cold for a few weeks. That meant very short trips outside that took much more time to get bundled up for than we spent outside. I also lost 1 turkey and a few of the younger chickens to the cold. While sad, it was to be expected.


We had a nice Christmas with Jay being home for about 3 days for the holidays. I'm sure he would've liked to be here longer than that but oh well it comes with his job.


Amidst all this crazyness I've been trying to accustom Bean to the potty. We have gotten her used to sitting on it but we have only had one success so far. She is only 23 months old so I'm not pushing it, but it sure would be nice to have her out of diapers by summer.

1 comment:

  1. We still have to put my four year old in pull ups at night. My oldest potty trained easy. The youngest just doesn't care. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete