Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


Time again for "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?". Make sure you take time to head over to visit Sheila and link up.


Well I finished "Guilty Pleasures" last week. It was a very fun read, a mix of comic book/supernatural mystery. I will definitely be finishing this series.


Onto "The Laughing Corpse" by Laurell K. Hamilton for this week. I have been totally sucked into the Anita Blake series. I mean what can I say? She is totally bad ass and yet down to earth at the same time. She can successfully slay vampires but then again has to will herself to not vomit at crime scenes, my kinda girl.



I'm hoping that if I can finish this one within the week (no promises, my 2 year old believes the only thing I should be reading is books to her) I can start "Breathers: A Zombie's Lament" by S.G. Browne. My sister recommended this book to me and since she has never been wrong yet I feel I should give it a shot. Plus that way I won't fly through the Anita Blake series and get bummed like I did with the Twilight series.


So It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

3 comments:

  1. The Laughing Corpse sounds good and has a fantastic cover! Have a great week, I look forward to the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed the Anita Blake series. I usually read them when I need to take a break from Young Adult. I just became a follower! Check out my blog and enter my anniversary giveaway. There's a great zombie book in the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great reading week. So many read the Anita Blake series, I may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete